Thursday, July 20, 2006

4 8 15 16 23 42

I really like t-shirts with numbers on the back. You know, like I'm Number 54 for the Abercrombie football team or something (as is apparently everyone else who plays football for Abercrombie, but that's beside the point). I think I like wearing them because they make me feel like a little kid again. When you're little you're always playing sports that require you to wear these numbered t-shirts - baseball, basketball, soccer. But when as an adult do you get to put a number on your back anymore? If Big Law had numbered jerseys I'd seriously consider a career with them. "And now your starting line-up for Fredrickson & Byron. In the employment discrimination department, from Ann Arbor, Michigan, Number 54!" And then the crowd would go wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home