Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Victory!

It is a period of civil war. Democratic challengers, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil GOP...

I really just don't know what to say. What's the point, really? This is just too amazing. Victory in the House. A startling victory pending in the Senate. South Dakota abortion ban defeated. Stem cell research secured. I helped nominate the first Muslim to Congress. And now Rummy's resigned. I'm getting drunk.

Plus I just got a check in the mail. The only way this day could get any better is if I discovered I had Jedi powers.

JoJo says to the Republicans...

"It's just too little too late,
A little too wrong
And I can't wait.
But you know all the right things to say.
You know it's just too little too late."

1 Comments:

Anonymous the black ninja said...

Great post. Hail Democracy, down with Republicanocracy!

And when you end a paragraph with "I'm getting drunk", everybody wins.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home