Monday, September 24, 2007

My dog says...



"Bitch, make me a sandwich!"

I know the various reasons for it, but I find it sort of hypocritical that my dog expects me to share my dinner with her when she never offers to share hers with me. She just stares at me, whining incessantly. "I want some, I want some, I want some, I want some." She's like a variation of one of the seagulls in Finding Nemo. And you should see the stunned, absolutely incredulous look on her face when she realizes she's not getting any. You'd think I'd just told her the world was round.

Excuse me, Miss Woo? When it's YOUR dinnertime you don't slide over so I can get myself a mouthful of your kibble if I so desire. In fact, you try to box me out. So I don't really see why I should share my delicious KFC Honey BBQ chicken wings with you. How would that comport with notions of fair play and substantial justice, hmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home