Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sportz Newz

I don’t like sports news. So what, right? By itself, who cares? I feel like I’m missing out on something. All my friends (or at least, the ones cool enough to like sports) seem to take sports news very seriously. In law school I would constantly see people checking ESPN or Sports Illustrated on their laptops for the latest tidbit from the sports world. And at my parents’ house on the kitchen computer only two links are ever clicked on the New York Times website: Opinions, and Sports (I presume my parents get their real news from a more reputable source?).

I find this very confusing, because I like sports, and I like news. Ipso facto, I should like sports news. Two is better than one. But not in this case.

This post had no point, so I gave up on it halfway through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home