Friday, October 26, 2007

Live long and prosper

I really like this Target commercial:



I know, right? It’s so happy. It makes me believe Target is something other than the mediocre shopping experience it invariably ends up being (Shoppers' Special this week at my local Target: Ghoulish Goodies!). I discovered the song is called “La Ti Da” by The Icicles. What an excellent song. I’m not gonna buy it, though. I’ve heard the whole thing online and it’s pretty repetitive.

I see this commercial all the time, now that I watch television on the Internet. Apparently it’s basically the only commercial NBC’s got lined up in their online advertisement queue, so I have to sit through it every commercial break. But that’s okay. I just sing La…Ti Da…Ti Daaaa. I’m not really sure what that means, but apparently it serves as some form of vocal expression for a positive mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home