Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Notes from the Workplace

Here are some of the things I've noticed about where I work:

1. I am truly shocked (flabbergasted? perturbed?) by the number of girls who wear stiletto boots to work. Maybe I'm a prude, but I consider the stiletto boot to be a very sexual piece of a woman's wardrobe, and really not appropriate for work attire. I believe any girl decked out in her stiletts should also be required to wear fishnets and tell me I've been a very bad boy.

2. People always say "confidence is sexy." I used to agree insofar as a lack of confidence is decidedly UNsexy, but boobs were always a little higher up on my list, personally. But some of the women I see walking around the office I find to be very sexy. They carry themselves with an air of professional confidence that I've never seen in college chicks before.

3. The dudes in my office take way too long to go to the bathroom. Something that takes me one minute seems to take them ten. What could possibly be going so wrong over there?

4. Riding the elevator = most awkward experience ever.

More to follow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

I'm looking forward to having a job more and more! Great post.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home