Saturday, December 29, 2007

Turtle dreams

I woke up this morning with the weirdest thought running through my brain. I woke up wondering why the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (hereafter TMNT) wore masks. No joke. I don't know why this question suddenly occurred to me after 17 years of TMNT fandom. I didn't dream about them. But when you think about it, it doesn't really make sense. Most people wear masks to hide their identities. But we still know they're ninja turtles, irrespective of the masks. Ergo, the masks defeat their inherent purpose.

There's a glaring logical inconsistency here that needs to be addressed.




I also woke up a little disappointed that no one had ever done a version of the TMNTs with the turtles when they were babies. A ninja turtle version of Muppet Babies. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home