Friday, January 18, 2008

Take this woman to be your awfully wedded wife

Speaking of women and work...I've been sort of surprised at the number of people I work with who are married. The next part of this post will make me seem kind of like an asshole, and that's unfortunate, but it doesn't change this fundamental truth: I look at some of these people - their appearance, their personality - and I wondered what exactly they would bring to a relationship, other than maybe a pulse. In short, I find it hard to believe they managed to find somebody who looked into their eyes and said, "Yes! This is the one! This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with." Whatever. I guess douche bags need love, too. Except me. I don't need it. I will carve out my heart and fill in the hole with unmitigated rage. Or possibly mimosas. Whichever. It makes no difference to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home