Saturday, February 23, 2008

What Would Keyser Soze Do?




Today on the way to work some guy in an SUV cut me off. Normally I don't mind. My reflexes are quick enough. But this time it was different. It was totally needless. There was plenty of space behind me. If he'd been driving a jumbo jet, there was plenty of space behind me. He did it just for the sake of cutting me off.

Because he was in an SUV, I got a nice big view of his license plate when he did it. Here's some advice: Never cut off someone who works in information services. Especially not legal information services. Because it's pretty easy for us them to find out where you live. Scary, no?

You probably think I'm a little bit crazy for looking up his address. Here's another probably: you're probably right. I'd like to justify it under the auspices of teaching him a life lesson. When you do something bad to someone, there are on occasion [totally and utterly unrelated] consequences. Put it another way: This...is what happens...when you fuck a stranger...in the ass.

But the truth is, it would just makes me feel better. And isn't that what life is all about? I know in my heart two wrongs don't make a right. But I'm pretty sure one guy doing a wrong and the other guy doing fuck-all about it doesn't make a right, either. So it's a metaphysical wash either way.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Maybe nothing. Certainly not anything crazy. It'll probably end up being something harmless. It's not the right weather for shaving cream. But perhaps a humorous bumper sticker? "I Brake for Fat Chicks." I'm open to other suggestions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home