Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness: The Story So Far

This is the one time of year I wish I went to Michigan State. So if someone asked me what I thought about March Madness I could say: “Madness? This – Is – Sparta!”



If you read this blog you’re probably a dork and don’t know the secret to picking your brackets. So I’m going to tell you. The secret is, you have to pick the right upset in the early round--the game where a significantly lower-ranked team defeats a significantly higher-ranked one. Yesterday this game was Kansas State over USC.* I picked wrong. I had Kentucky over Marquette. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

* I told you Tommy Trojan was a loser.

It was almost Belmont over Duke, which would have pissed me off to considerable end. Belmont? Really? WTF, Duke? What. the. Fuck. Duuuuuuuukkkeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home