Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beyond These Walls

Here's a video of a guy trapped in an elevator for 41 hours:



Or should I say: a guy "trapped" in an elevator for "41 hours." Believe it or not. Me? I don't believe it. I don't care how reputable your source is. I. Don't. Believe. It.

It sort of reminds me of The Blair Witch Project. The first time you watch it you are sort of aghast that something like this could happen. Then about a half-hour into the movie you think, "It seems odd their cameras never run out of tape or battery power."

Here are some similar problems I have with this video:

1. Forty-one hours without food. Really?
2. Forty-one hours without water. Really?
3. Forty-one hours without taking a piss. Really?
4. Why is his shirt tucked in the whole time?

Oh yeah, and supposedly when he sued the building's management they settled for less than $100,000. Only a Hamline lawyer could be that bad. No, I don't believe it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Swami Says said...

Agreed. I can't go 3 hours without taking a piss.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Mike said...

Not to mention I didn't see any masturbation. Can't be done!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home