Tuesday, April 08, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

This weekend I'm moving most of my Big Items into my new apartment. I've come to realize during this process that I'm at a point in my life where I'm wealthy enough to buy lots of extraneous shit but not quite so wealthy to pay other people to move it all for me. It's a hard-knock life.

Here are some of the things I'm going to miss about my old apartment/neighborhood.

Cockroaches.
Keeping the temperature below 82 degrees.
My neighbors' subwoofer.
The garage door that never opens.
The motorcycle shop across the street.
The country music bar across the street.
Poorly synchronized traffic lights.
People who emigrated from countries that don't have cars (in America, green means go!).
Homeless people asking for money.
Worrying about crime.

These are a few of my favorite things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home