Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Pickle is Fickle

One annoying thing about being a single guy is that you end up considering pretty much every girl you meet a potential prospect for your One True Love. It's sort of ridiculous. And more than a little fickle. Everytime I go to the cafeteria I'm gauging my female co-workers on the way.

I think what makes it so bad is the criteria you resort to. I'm just gonna come out and say it: I like a pretty face. "Oh, she has aesthetically pleasing features, can I imagine the rest of my life with her?" I don't like it. I don't like keeping an open mind. I like the comfort and security that dead certainy brings.

I'm particuarly suspect of attractive women who are still single at 25. I can come up with two, and only two, reasonable explanations for such a phenomenon:

1. She just got out of a long, meaingful relationship and is still heart-broken.

2. She is psycho.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More often than not it's number two. Yet attractive women will try and convince you that the real reason is that guys are too nervous, afraid, etc. to approach them for fear of rejection.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home