Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I Could Have Lived Your Life Instead

Hell[o] [t]here.

Here are some interesting things that have happened in my life the past few days. What's new with you?

1. The earlier I get to work, the more crowded the parking lot is. WTF?

2. Today when I took a lunch break there was a guy asleep in a booth in the cafeteria. I want that guy's job.

3. The other day when I was driving home there was a homeless guy standing on the street corner.* Do they even allow homeless people in Ramsey Hill? I thought I was paying enough money that I didn't have to deal with them anymore. To quote The Honorable Judge Whitey: The only poor people I want to hear about are the ones who clean my pores at the spa.

The car in front of me pulled over to ask the dude for directions. Then he didn't even give him any money! That's just not right.

* I saw him shakin' his change in a coffee cup,
Asked for a dollar but I told him the man to give it up.
Said he's hungry; I don't think it's true.
Bet my dollar he'll go spend it on booze [boobs?].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home