Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I Love You, Cupcake



Today is one of my co-worker's birthday, so we're having cupcakes. I love cupcakes. If desserts were people, then regular cake would be an easy-going fat guy, the lovable life of the party, and cupcake would be his adorable kid sister: 5'3", with a blond ponytail and a perky name like Stacie (with an ie!). She'd mean well, but she'd probably break your heart when she wasn't paying attention. Keep your eye out for her more intellectual but equally pint-sized sister, Muffin.

I think one of the things I love so much about cupcakes is the name. Cup. Cake. It sounds like someone took a regular cake and used some futuristic laser ray to shrink it down to a size you could stick in your pocket and take with you. Or maybe like someone jammed a cake into a blender and fashioned from its goodness a delicious smoothie. Either way, I'm eating it.

One of my co-workers just said she loves to make cupcakes but doesn't like eating them. I should marry that girl.

Frosting is white;
Sprinkles are blue.
Cupcakes are good
But not good for you.



The song is so wholesome I can't fucking stand it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Sky said...

I would check those cupcakes. Judging by that video you posted I think they may have been laced with something...

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous? said...

You're my cuppy cake, CPM.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home