Friday, September 19, 2008

Notes From The Workplace: A Reason Women SHOULD Be In The Workplace

I think I'm starting to become seriously attracted to the Cute Mentee. Last night as I was falling asleep I found myself actually looking forward to work today when I see get to her. LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK, I tell you! Can you imagine such a thing? How did it come to this? There have only been five women in my life I've had that experience for. Interestingly, they have each been delineated within a specific time period: one in middle school, one in high school, one in college, one in law school. Now one at work. I bet there'll be one when I'm in the retirement home.

I said before that I don't like hitting on girls when they're at work. But what about when you work with them? Does that make it more, or less, acceptable? I guess first and foremost I better review that sexual harassment policy pamphlet I derided so, er, derisively a year ago.

Did You Know: the Cute Mentee sits on the Board of Directors for the historical association in my neighborhood? In A Few Good Men Colonel Jessup says there's nothing sexier than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Hmm. What about a woman you have to pay dues to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home