Sunday, September 28, 2008

Now That's What I Call Leadership!

John McCain, you guys. For real. Is it just me, or did Debate John McCain remind anyone else of your racist old grandfather who stills refers to black people as "coloreds"?* My grandfather isn't that way, but that's probably what he would be like if he was. Dude, grandpa, get with it: it's the 90s.

* Mulattos?

Personally, I like Witty John McCain. John McCain with a joke is sort of like a mule with a spinning wheel: no one's sure how he got it, and damn if he knows what to do with it.

So let me get this right. We sit down with Ahmadinejad, and he says, "We're going to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth," and we say, "No, you're not"? Oh, please.

John's solution is much better. Let's NEVER say it. Or say it from far away. Or behind his back. Or send a lacky to say it. Now that's what I call muthafuckin' leadership!

I also like Poetic John McCain. John McCain with poetic imagery is sort of like a mule with a spinning wheel: no one's sure how he got it, and...oh, you know how the rest of it goes.

But if we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and adopt Senator Obama's plan, then we will have a wider war and it will make things more complicated throughout the region, including in Afghanistan.

Psst! Don't tell anyone, but snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is actually a good thing. Otherwise the jaws of victory will be tasting defeat. In fact, your imagery could overall use better symmetry. See me after class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous mike said...

Nice post. I felt the same way about the parts I listened to: McCain had some clever quips, but spoke as if he just barely understood what he was saying.

I expect to see great things on this blog following the VP debate. :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home