Thursday, October 02, 2008

You Can Take the Boy Out of High School...

Things are coming along nicely with the Cute Mentee and me. For some reason I am feeling like I am under some sort of tremendous time crunch to ask her out. It's like I'm back in high school and people are telling me that I better ask her to the prom before someone else does. I don't like to work that way. I like to take weeks (months?) before asking someone out; I need the time to feel them up out. Is this person really worth my time?

Speaking of high school...I've sort of reverted back to it a little bit. The past few weeks I have found myself fabricating reasons to walk past her desk or, for example, suddenly deciding I need napkins from the cafteria when she heads down for a coffee break. This is all very mature.

Vice-presidential debate tonight. Fifty bucks says Sarah Palin cries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Sky said...

I think a better bet would have been on a dollar every time she mentioned that "unique" State she Governs.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Law Revue said...

Or rather, every time she mentioned "Maverick."

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home