Girlfriend Is Better
Hello, my vittles. It's been a while, hasn't it? You shouldn't have stayed up waiting for me. Don't worry, there are more Adventures from Ireland; but honestly, I'm thinking of just posting some of the pictures on Facebook and letting you, the reader, deduce such Adventures as you will. A picture is worth a thousand words, so 50+ should be worth 4-5 more blog posts. Right?
I'm writing from my parents' house right now. Michigan. Today was a perfect day. I spent the morning editing some of my Ireland pictures on the computer, and when I looked outside our yard had been transformed into a Winter Wonderland. So we spent the rest of the day drinking wine and decorating the Christmas tree. Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? Seriously, I don't care.
Parents' home is nice, but Home Is Better. Here are some things I'm missing about my apartment in St Paul:
* My own bed (foam mattress = Space Age technology)
* The Complete 1-7 Seasons of The West Wing on DVD
* Doing the dishes whenever I damn well feel like it (or rather, NOT doing the dishes UNTIL I damn well feel like it)
* Completing all my errands by 11:00 am
* Porn - sweet, glorious porn
* People who get "The Office" references
There's probably some other stuff. I'll let you know when I get there.
This has nothing to do with anything: