Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Awkward Cute Mentee Moment #15

I honestly did not intend to number these so sequentially. Things have not proceeded as I had foreseen.

Today is CM's birthday. Of course I got her a gift! Her favorite quote from The Office is "Bears beats Battlestar Galactica," so I got her:

1. A plush Christmas bear.
2. A beet.
3. A picture of the Battlestar Galactica I downloaded off the Internet.

Now she's been spending the rest of the day emailing me possible recipes we can use for the beet. So far we've discovered recipes for both beet wine and beet ice cream.

By the way, I appreciate the advice, but I think the gainfully-employed Mikhail is getting closest to the mark: I don't think she's engaged anymore. She hasn't worn her ring in a week. She's working on her house by herself. How is she spending her birthday this weekend? We're going to see a movie. C-block successfully deployed. We think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swami Says said...

I'm sensing a new era on your blog. A date? Kudos good sir. Don't forget that no means yes. We may need a picture to put a face with the name and/or a facebook link. Make it happen.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home