Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Noob Definitely Made Those Tracks

Here's how CM and I spend our workdays:

A Madlib: On The Trail Of Bigfoot

One Bleached day, our class went hiking along the Duluth River. Like all Beached hikers, we were ready for any emergency. In our backpacks, we carried Whales, Whale-Steak, and one Dominant Male Turkey During Mating Season.

As we walked along the trail, Dr Leo Marvin noticed a(n) Gooey footprint. “Do you think a(n) Noob made these tracks?” Dr Leo Marvin asked.

“No, but let's follow them anyway,” suggested [anonymous coworker].

We Exploded for hours. Then I screamed, “Humbug!! I think I see a huge Appendix.

OMG!” we heard someone say. It was Amanda Hugginkiss.

Amanda Hugginkiss!” we screamed. “We thought you were a huge Appendix!

“Do I look like a huge Appendix? Well, as long as you're all here, you can help me look for Madlibs. There are lots of them here along the Duluth River. We can take them back to school and study them under our microscopes.”

OMG!!” everyone said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Sky said...

How much are they paying you again?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home